The Tourist Visa now required for India is e – visa and enter the following link to edit :
– Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
– International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
– International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
– Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
– Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
– Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Instructions for e-Tourist Visa
1.Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days. Example : If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 4th Oct.
2.Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name,date of birth, nationality , expiry date etc. to be uploaded by the applicant. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded document and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
3.E-tourist Visa fees is country/Territory specific (min $00 and max $60). Bank transaction charges of 2.5% will be charged additional on applicable e-Tourist Visa fees. The fee must be paid at least 4 days before the expected date of travel otherwise application will not be processed. To know the fee applicable on your Country/Territory please Click here .
4.eTV fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of VISA.
5.Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
6.Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
7. The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
8. eTV is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin,
Delhi, Style, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
9.This facility is in addition to the existing Visa services.
10.e-Tourist Visa (ETV) is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
11.e-Tourist Visa (ETV) once issued on arrival is Only single entry , non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
12.Applicants can track the status of their application online by clicking visa status.
13. Please be careful while making payment of the eTV fee. If the number of unsuccessful attempts is more than three (03), then the application id would be blocked and the applicant would be required to apply afresh by filling the application form again and regenerating a new application id.
14. Before re-applying, the applicants are requested to wait for 4 hours for payment status updating, after final submission of the application form and payment of the fee. The payment status updating may take up to 4 hours.
15.Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India. Please visit our Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare latest guidelines regarding yellow fever countries here.
16. For any assistance call 24 * 7 Visa support center at +91-11-24300666 or send email to email@example.com
30 years we now offer trips to unique destinations , for vacation , relaxation and wedding exotic trips , individually and collectively in the cheapest rates!